The bootstrap tarball has been released. This contains the basic ACS file hierarchy (under /opt). It also contains pre-installed versions of acsselect, acspkg, and acspkg-dev.Requirements
While the directory hierarchy itself lives entirely within /opt, the included programs do expect to be able to find PlusPack software (notably make and install) within PATH. Some may even have hard-coded paths to PlusPack programs. Eradicating these references will have to wait until PlusPack can be replaced by ACS programs.Installing
- Download the tarball (bootstrap_0.9.tgz) from the project files page
- Make a directory somewhere on your disk where you have extra space. (I used /var/chroot-report/acsp)
- Make a symbolic link from /opt to this directory
- Untar the tarball in the root directory
- Probably relies on PlusPack programs. If you find a specific example of this, please report it as a bug in the SourceForge system.